Saturday, June 1, 2013

Wisdom: A God-Given Blessing



Good Afternoon!

A person who is being open-minded is equipped to have stupendous wisdom. Amazing people would say "Wisdom" involves being able to understand all sides of an issue without letting emotions or personal feelings get in the way. Nowadays, learning and understanding people are very broad to tackle. Each person has a life story to tell and each has its own mind to speak. But if one thoroughly examines his/herself, there might be a better way of understanding people in the long run.

I was able to meet people of different ages, faces, attitudes, dreams and all sort of things necessary to get to know a person. It's been 7 and a half months since I started doing this and here is what I found out. Before I speak my mind, I would let the other person speak first. Before I comment on a particular issue that a crowd is currently talking about, I must listen first. If I did not hear all the conversations, I might as well not to speak to avoid arguments. Before I
say some things about someone, I will have to make it sure that I know myself well and that I am saying things well about myself. That way, they will never think twice whether or not I speak true to my words.

Well, maybe I still don't understand a lot of things about people like them why being bitchy is now circulated in this society. They let other people hear their big fat lies. They let other people think what they are saying is true and accurate. What if it's true then? My question is what do you get from it if all those things are true? And it's hard to understand these people who keep on murmuring if they could just bluntly tell those in front of my face. They're bluffing all along. I am just praying they won't get caught. I can sense fear running through their veins if that happens. I am thinking, they are just fed up about their own lives or they just want to taste a piece out of everything about anything. Poor little crap. Please grow up.

I am not mad at anybody. I just would like to share this to you. This is only to remind those manipulative bitches around the globe to stop what they are doing. They should know who they are. Lesson learned: It is not bad to talk to someone but be sure you get to know the person first before letting him/her into your life. You don't want to wake up one day and all of a sudden, you are being talked about by people you really don't know, right?

A signage for you to check your wisdom if it's still on track. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment