Thursday, June 16, 2011

SIMPLICITY OF LIFE is PEACE WITHIN "ME"

Life has always been a mystery to me. It makes sense when I say life is the transparency of what you are. Who you are will determine what kind of life you have. It's a wrong thinking when somebody will say that what you have will say the kind of person you are. It will just give me the idea that things are complicated not life itself. You will soon realize that life is really that simple if you simply realize the concept of life itself. People are just thinking that life is unfair, complicated and other attributions to it because they are experiencing unfortunate events like car accident, death of someone you love, and simple things like lost of wallet, money and "important things" like gadgets that include Cellular Phone, iPad, iPod, Digital Camera, Laptop/Notebook and other things that people believe are very important to them. I say simple things because you can have them again. If I still remember it right, I was 8 years old when it was my time to say goodbye to my loved ones. I had met an accident at that early age. It was so near to death that I found myself helpless in such a way that life was nearly to an end. It was so nice with that feeling that I had when that happened because a certain white light was coming all over the place. Anyway, I realized that I was given a whole new life that I should take care of. A life that I must have to love. Have you ever thought of having a simple life after all?

It had been an inspiration to me for the past few years to stay as simple as what I am now. Simplicity is a wide concept by all means. There are a lot of meanings to it. What I think may be different to someone else's opinion. Understanding someone is different from respecting someone else's stand about some things. So there. Just like anybody else I have noble aspirations about my life. I always believe that being simple is something that I can always say I am proud of. I do not have to change myself and my principles just to fit in this new generation of people. I always based my way of living to what I can call an inch away of having the best in my life.  Do you consider being simple by changing your ways of living?

Sometimes, I am stumbled by the fact that life is giving me a lot of trials. I have imagined myself with these but for some reasons, there are times that I am not ready for it. And when this happens, I am being derailed in some manner. I am only a person, a weak person to be exact who makes false assumptions in life. What I can do to make things work out? Whenever I am faced with problems, I always take a long walk, go to the church, read a good book or do something else that makes my time worthwhile. I don't always have to use my time to ponder on things or ideas or dig deep into my subconscious to find solutions to it but rather just let the time go by and enjoy the silence being alone with God and think of simple ways on how to be happy once again. Did you dare counting how many days, months or years were you happy? I bet not.

How can someone say there are complications in life?  Where do people get such a word? Is there really such thing as complications of life? Complication of things, I do believe so. Or am I safe to say in this blog that people are just saying that because they are not getting what they want? So, my question is why is it there are complications in life? Could life be much easier without having such complications on things? There are things in life that humanity can not have. Complications start there. In my case, my question is, is there by way a chance I could fill my heart only with happy memories and all sort of things will be wiped out? It's like I have been digging for a very long time but I could not possibly find the answers to my life's questions. Or am I just being blinded by these burdens that keep haunting me in the lonely days, months and years of my life. It might sound crazy or weird but this has triggered and inspired me to take on a new journey. It is something I will look forward to and be able to examine myself about certain things. A big piece of myself including my heart is telling me that this could be a very long road to take, to walk, and  to cross. I could not think of the right word but I would say, this path I will be taking may be "infinite or endless". But sometimes I just have to deal with life and its mysteries to fully understand that I should make sacrifices on my own. I ask myself this question everyday like, "After all these courses of heartaches and pains, trials and failures, will I be able to create a big space in my heart to what I really call, "PEACE" once again? I believe, YES. 

Thanks for reading this blog. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment