Friday, June 22, 2012

THE HEART THAT FOLLOWS ONE'S DREAMS

Hello everyone! It's weekend and it's time for me to post this blog. :)

If only I have wings to fly, I could have flown like the pollen grains from a flower and live in a place where I could marvel at things. But reality speaks for me that whatever I do, things just happen for some reasons humankind can no longer explain. I would just have to deal with life, its mysteries and what it has to offer me because the moment I was raised from my mother's womb, learned the ABCs, went to school, and now working, it is what I call "curiosity" - "People expect great things from you", just like Mr. Olivander from Harry Potter had said.

I have been living up to my family's expectations. What they don't know is, I have been trying to become what they would like me to become. They always expect me to do great and good things. I sincerely appreciate the idea that my family is expecting me to become a very witty and intelligent person which I am proud to say I did. Logically speaking, a person is always expected to do good and rightful things. But the thing is, "why do I feel so much emptiness after doing such things?". Have I not been recognized for all my efforts? Have I not been genuinely appreciated? Or maybe, just maybe, I have not lived out to my own expectations. I guess not; I just hope so.

For Nth time, my family is always at my back whenever I need them. Through my ups and downs, they keep my afloat in this entire journey. Glad to have my mother because she is my number one supporter and provider in this so-called life. I was able to witness how she was able to raise me up as a well-groomed entity and bring pleasure in my heart with all the things that she did for me. In my life, she had been there; She is always there and she will always be there no matter how painful I treated this borrowed life.

I am so much filled with love but I was not able to realize at that point in time when I did not know what life was all about. If I will be given a chance to sacrifice my own life by giving it to somebody else, I will definitely give it to my mom. The love is so unconditional and it's like a masterpiece in a book that could never be rewritten. There are two things that I want to stress out. First is to follow one's dream while doing the rightful things. Second is, to give our parents the benefit of what sons and daughters should be. They would be happy to see how their sons and daughter are doing in their lives right now.

A THOUGHT FOR REFLECTION:
It is very important to follow your heart in the course of following your dreams but you must learn to use the power of your mind because it might trigger your downfall and it will be a very long process of recovery when you lose yourself in the process of following some irrelevant things that are not meant to happen. Learn to think not only twice but a thousand times before making such decisions in life; Being regretful will never help you. It will just continue to let you down. Come to think of it, it will just add up to your headaches. Be sure to weigh things and by doing so, you are thinking the best possible way on how to find your purpose in life - GENUINE HAPPINESS. :)

Thanks for reading my blog. Until next time. :)

4 comments: