Friday, January 11, 2013

HELPING OTHER PEOPLE EXCELS (HOPES)

Hi Everyone!

Let me start this blog by saying, "Good afternoon my dear friends!".

It had been 6 months since the last blog was posted. It is my honor today to let you know that I am truly embarking on a much deeper journey about something. Something that I never imagined of doing. Something that I could say, "UNUSUAL" for someone who does not know how to help.

A flash of light has come to remind me of my shortcomings in life. For quite a long time, I have never doubted myself when it comes to fulfilling my dreams. I never had a chance to thank those people personally for doing the most important things in my life. I do not want to include them from all the burdens I had come to carry in this life because these people are my precious possessions. Please accept my sincere apologies. You know who you are, "My Precious Jewels".

I deter myself from doing some things because of the sincere choice of seeking my purpose in life. It's good when people say they adore what I'm doing with my life because not all people could stand a chance of doing such a thing. But it took me a lot of brilliant ways to make myself realize that this life should ALWAYS be loved. It is something I call, "indurate" to think that I could maintain such discipline. Oh well, sometimes, I fell short of my expectations of being a good person. Despite of my shortcomings, God has always been there to comfort me and fill my heart with lessons needed to continue my journey towards life. If things go wrong, I always take time to keep myself in silence, sit down, breathe some fresh air, and later on contemplate on things. With zeal and courage, I know that God is always around to keep me safe.

Sometimes, I want to ask questions when I am in deep silence talking to God about the things I have never asked. "Why do you keep your faith in me?" "Why do you keep on showering me with endless blessings without me asking for it?" These questions are really keeping my heart melt. When I am in so much trouble, God is always there to lend a helping hand. So, why in this world would I not help other people in need? After all, I was given this life to help other people in great need. And that is already in progress. I hope that all my plans would come true.

Helping other people is "maybe" the purpose I am seeking in this life. People become more and more insensitive to the needs of other people around them and I could see loathsome and imbecile expressions running through their faces when they see beggars on the street. And what's worse, nowadays, they pay no attention to their surroundings anymore. What a sad reality. I still hope that there are good people out there who would definitely come to help and continue to help the needy. I will be including myself on the list in the near future. However, I will be needing more help from you guys. Please spread the good news. We can definitely help other people by simply doing an ARK(Act of Random Kindness). I thank God for this opportunity to help. I really do. And sure you can, too. :)

You can drop any of your concerns to my email - mfstaana@yahoo.com.ph or maynardstaana@yahoo.com. :)

1 comment:

  1. Simple acts of kindness like holding the door for the person right behind you will defienitely bring smile to someone else. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete