Thursday, May 5, 2011

FEUD will lead nobody to nothing but MISERY

Minds are really hard to read. The hardest to predict. They change easily. For now, it's like this, then all of a sudden, it's different. Hmm, hard to understand. There's no medical explanation to this or even science doesn't stand a chance to make us believe based on studies. Well, the hardest part of being a human is having the capability to think.

Come to think of it, if people don't grow, there's no feud, no chance to fight or make someone's life miserable. I started seeing people fight when I was in grade school. You can see people fighting each other in a lot of ways. They don't bother at all for as long as they get even. People are now evolving in attitude nowadays.

I keep asking myself, "Have I been a good person(a friend, brother, buddy, colleague, neighbor, and son of God)? I don't know what to say because I feel like I am no longer as good as I think I am. What I am certain is, I do things my own way and I don't ask for any advice to my actions. As much as possible, I want to hold and deal life in my own hands because I don't want to point fingers when something goes wrong. Have you asked yourself, "Have I become a good person?"

I can not even explain myself now because for the past two years, I felt like I've had bad times with people. It was not my intention to make a big deal on things. Let me put it this way, if people don't provoke me, there will be no feud on both parties. I say, I am too much of a thinker to words I say depending on the situation. But due to bad circumstances, there were words that came out on my mouth. It is my way of defending myself to bad criticisms and it is my way to fight back not to prolong a war but just to tell the world that I had to fight for my own sake.

Even with jokes, in my early years of my life, I was not to "joking stuff". Joking stuff for me is the one that I am now experiencing. It was not the kind of joke that I received with my family. I don't want to let somebody just stand there and do a lot of bad talk about me while I am sitting there and listen to that every word. I was not born yesterday to stay calm and stop myself further. I need to do something and say something; At least to defend myself with what I hear. So, FEUD starts there.

A long and bitter hostility between individuals is not a good example. I can not even say, it's normal in a Godliness sense. People have this in their system; A bad habit indeed. Who am I to judge? What I am just trying to say is, if somebody starts it, let the tongue finish it until it's tired. But if "it"(tongue) continues to throw bad things, I stand up and blurt out. My mother helped me to be a good person but if it's needed to defend myself with bad entities, I know when to speak up and fight.

I remember my past wall post in Facebook, If you say something bad things to somebody else, think first! If you keep saying bad things about a person behind his/her back, think twice. If you can not stop saying bad things about that same person, believe me, it will go back to you. You will never know, people start to hate you and they are doing the same thing to you; Not saying bad things but discussing the bad things you did. And this wall post answers it, "Karma" works on its own unpredictable schedule, so just simply STOP! Don't wait for your turn to be on the same position. I have had my bad days or weeks maybe with you but that's alright. It won't bring me down at all. I know for a fact that this life isn't only happiness and fun. I will find solace in this "hard world" as soon I get back on track. God, please help me to be stronger than before. :)

So, please stop making someone's life miserable. We have feuds, misunderstandings, indifferences but that just add flavor to our lives. As much as possible, choose the words to say because there are words that work and don't work with somebody else. Always remember that a feud will lead nobody to nothing but misery.

Thank you for reading till next time. :)

1 comment: